- RSS Channel Showcase 9462189
- RSS Channel Showcase 2972877
- RSS Channel Showcase 2613197
- RSS Channel Showcase 4437586
Articles on this Page
- 01/28/16--13:35: _Blakeman to referee...
- 01/29/16--08:47: _Levi’s Stadium set ...
- 01/29/16--08:48: _USADA helping NFL i...
- 01/29/16--08:49: _With possible LA mo...
- 01/29/16--08:49: _Las Vegas Sands wan...
- 01/29/16--08:49: _Elway rebuilt the B...
- 12/19/17--13:33: _Smith, Lanier handl...
- 12/19/17--13:34: _McCoy breaks 10,000...
- 12/19/17--13:35: _Jaguars thump Texan...
- 12/19/17--13:36: _Ingram, Thomas lift...
- 12/19/17--13:39: _Foles throws 4 TDs,...
- 12/19/17--13:40: _Cowboys edge Raider...
- 12/19/17--13:42: _Vikings cruise past...
- 12/19/17--13:42: _Patriots rally behi...
- 12/19/17--13:44: _Rams Rules: LA rout...
- 12/19/17--14:22: _Freeman runs for 12...
- 12/19/17--14:23: _O’Brien says he’ll ...
- 12/19/17--14:25: _Panthers name Tina ...
- 01/06/18--21:56: _Watch Live: Atlanta...
- 01/12/18--06:53: _Super Bowl FAQs: Ho...
- 01/28/16--13:35: Blakeman to referee 1st Super Bowl
- 01/29/16--08:47: Levi’s Stadium set to show off innovations at Super Bowl
- 01/29/16--08:48: USADA helping NFL in Manning HGH probe
- 01/29/16--08:49: With possible LA move, Chargers plan new practice site
- 01/29/16--08:49: Las Vegas Sands wants stadium for UNLV, possibly Raiders
- 01/29/16--08:49: Elway rebuilt the Broncos following Seattle shellacking
- 12/19/17--13:33: Smith, Lanier handle Gabbert; Redskins beat Cardinals 20-15
- 12/19/17--13:34: McCoy breaks 10,000, leads Bills to 24-16 win over Dolphins
- 12/19/17--13:35: Jaguars thump Texans 45-7 for 1st playoff berth since 2007
- 12/19/17--13:36: Ingram, Thomas lift Saints over Jets, 31-19
- 12/19/17--13:39: Foles throws 4 TDs, Eagles get first-round bye
- 12/19/17--13:40: Cowboys edge Raiders 20-17 by slimmest of margins
- 12/19/17--13:42: Vikings cruise past Bengals 34-7 to clinch NFC North
- 12/19/17--13:42: Patriots rally behind Gronkowski, edge Steelers 27-24
- 12/19/17--13:44: Rams Rules: LA rout Seattle 42-7 for control of division
- 12/19/17--14:22: Freeman runs for 126 yards, Falcons hold off Bucs 24-21
- 12/19/17--14:23: O’Brien says he’ll never resign as coach of the Texans
- 12/19/17--14:25: Panthers name Tina Becker COO, she now runs daily operation
- 01/06/18--21:56: Watch Live: Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles on NBC
- 01/12/18--06:53: Super Bowl FAQs: How to stream the game on NBC Sports
Eighth-year referee Clete Blakeman will work his first Super Bowl on Feb. 7 when the Carolina Panthers play the Denver Broncos at Santa Clara, California.
When architects set out to design a new stadium for the San Francisco 49ers, they wanted a building that fit the Silicon Valley region where it is located.
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency is helping in the investigation of Peyton Manning's alleged link to a clinic that deals in human growth hormone.
The San Diego Chargers are making plans for a new practice compound in Southern California as they consider a possible move to the Los Angeles market this year.
The billionaire owner of the Las Vegas Sands casino company wants to help build a professional-grade stadium at the UNLV campus and is meeting with the owner of the Oakland Raiders.
Two years ago, the Denver Broncos touted the highest-scoring offense the league had ever seen, a record-breaking bunch that piled up 606 points in steamrolling to the Super Bowl.
Anthony Lanier sacked Blaine Gabbert and forced a fumble that Preston Smith recovered and the Washington Redskins held on to beat the Arizona Cardinals 20-15 Sunday in a game that was a comedy of errors for each team.
LeSean McCoy scored twice and surpassed 10,000 career-yards rushing, while helping the Buffalo Bills stay in the thick of the AFC playoff hunt with a 24-16 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are returning to the playoffs for the first time in a decade thanks to a 45-7 drubbing of rival Houston on Sunday.
Indianapolis Colts v Jacksonville Jaguarssuniljoshinbc
Mark Ingram ran for two touchdowns and gained 151 yards from scrimmage, including a late 50-yard TD run, and the New Orleans Saints overcame three turnovers to defeat the struggling New York Jets, 31-19 on Sunday.
Nick Foles threw four touchdown passes in his first start replacing the injured Carson Wentz, and the Philadelphia Eagles secured a first-round playoff bye, rallying from an early 14-point deficit to defeat the surprising New York Giants 34-29 on Sunday.
Dallas kept its playoff hopes alive by the slimmest of margins.
The Minnesota Vikings and their loud crowd overwhelmed the Cincinnati Bengals from start to finish, when they put on NFC North champions hats to celebrate the first major milestone of this season with the hope of several more to come.
Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski did it to the Pittsburgh Steelers again.
Todd Gurley rushed for 152 yards and scored four total touchdowns in just 2 1/2 quarters, and the Los Angeles Rams moved to the cusp of their first division title since 2003 with a 42-7 thumping of the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Devonta Freeman rushed for 126 yards and a touchdown to help the Atlanta Falcons stay close in the tight NFC South race with a 24-21 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.
Coach Bill O'Brien was emphatic on Monday about his desire to remain with the Houston Texans, a day after the team dropped to 4-10 with an embarrassing 45-7 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Panthers have announced Tina Becker has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer with full control of the day-to-day management of the organization.
Nick Foles and the Philadelphia Eagles will host Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons in the divisional round of the NFC playoffs on Saturday, January 13th on NBC.
NBC Sports will have blanket coverage of Super Bowl LII throughout the day on Feb. 4, culminating with the game broadcast at 6 p.m. ET. Viewers can watch the game on NBC or stream it on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. NBCSports.com also has full coverage of the Super Bowl leading into the game,